Nailprof Nail art dust suction collector New nail dryer
Products Name: Nail dust collector
Size:28cm * 19.5cm *11cm
Power Requirement: 220V 110V
What is the difference from LED UV lamps and ordinary tube-style nail UV lamps ?
1. Friendly environmental. The ordinary tube-style nail UV lamps make use of UV tube which contains "mercury". And "mercury" is not friendly to the environment, especially harm to human body. Lamp of UV tube also troubles to recycle, when it is broken. However, the LED nail UV lamp makes use of LED which is semiconductor luminescent device. It has no harmful substances to the human body. Moreover, it recycles easily and won't break into pieces because of its low-volume.
2. Energy-saving. As low-power devices, LED's actual energy consumption is very low. For instance, a 2.5W LED nail UV lamp only costs 0.0025 kilowatt/hour.
3. Safety. Do not burn your hand. When customers use the ordinary tube-style nail UV lamps, their hands are easily to scald as tube have a very high temperature when they give out light. The temperature is at 50°C-70°C in general, some even go beyond 80°C, once someone touch the tube, they will be scald. However, LED produces cold light not hot when it is used. We will not be scalded, even though we touch it.
4. Long life. The ordinary tube-style nail UV lamps' life is 3000-5000hours, some tubes' life are even less than 3000 hours. So it bothers to exchange and increase in production costs. However, the normal life of LED is 35000-50000 hours. Its life is more than 50000 hours when it is used discontinuously. It is no bother to exchange tube and save cost.
5. Portable. The ordinary tube-style nail UV lamps make use of tube, it is fragile when carried. However, LED is solid and not fragile.
6. Save time. When we use LED nail gel, the dry time is about 30 seconds. But for the ordinary tube-style nail UV lamps, its dry time is almost 2-3 minutes.LED nail UV lamp save working hours greatly for customers.